51st Girl Scouts of Orange County Annual Meeting
March 28, 2018 at 5:45pm
All delegates MUST register for the Annual Meeting.
Scroll down for important documents and details.
Congratulations on being elected a Council Delegate! Delegates are elected as part of the governance process to represent the service unit (a local geographic subdivision of the council). Delegates have an interest in policy, bylaws and influencing the decisions and activities of the council. As a delegate, you represent your community in important GSOC discussions and decisions.
Once you have been elected, the Delegate role will be added to your member profile by Customer Care.
Links for Annual Meeting:
- 2018 Delegate Information
- 2018 Slate - Board Development Committee & Bios
- 2018 Slate - Board of Directors & Bios
- 2018 Slate - National Delegate & Alternate Delegates & Bios
- 2018 Strategy Cafes Booklet
- Standing Rules - Standing Rules are provided for any large meeting of a membership in order to expedite business.
- Map & Directions - Business Expo Center, Anaheim
- Annual Meeting Attendance Form -To expedite the check-in process, please bring this completed form to the Annual Meeting.
- Access the Volunteer Agreement Form, select Delegate position, sign and submit
- Council Delegate Training Please view the Delegate overview video. Required for new Delegates and Alternates.
Connie Rodriguez, Executive Administrator
949-461-8853 or delegate@GirlScoutsOC.org