SU Rewards Coordinator - ONLINE
SU Cookie Rewards Coordinator is easy as 1 - 2 - 3! Receive, Count/Sort, & Distribute!
Receive and Distribute Rewards
Cookie Dough and some of the girl rewards will be available for pick up at GSOC.
All other rewards will be shipped to the address listed under the “Service Unit Information” under Council in
The Service Unit Cookie Rewards Coordinator will:
- Open each shipment immediately when it arrives
- Verify the items and quantities received match the packing slip exactly (Do not distribute any items to
troops before completing this step)
- If more rewards are received than listed on report, the SU Cookie Rewards Coordinator will
ask you to run a new Rewards Order Summary by Troop report. Sometimes errors are
caught and fixed by GSOC which may change the number of recognition items received.
Return any extras to GSOC
- If shorted on delivery and/or additional items needed, complete Rewards Adjustment form online at
GSCookiesETC.org. Upload a copy of the packing list(s) noting any extras or shortages. GSOC will
notify SU Rewards Coordinator when ready for pick-up. (Please allow 2 weeks)
- Count out Rewards for each troop using the Rewards Order Summary by Troop report.
- Contact the Troop Cookie Coordinators to arrange for the pick up of their rewards.
- Have the Troop count out items received in your presence, verifying against their Rewards Order
Summary by Troop report.