Cadette Essentials Training
Adult Training required for Cadette Troop/Group Volunteers within the first 3 months.
The fourth in our Level Essential Series, Cadette Essentials gives leadership strategies and applicable tips specific to the Girl Scouts Cadette level. This course has been developed by volunteers, is taught by volunteers, and is intended for volunteers.
- Experience: the keys, the processes, the short-term outcomes and the long-term outcomes.
- Providing well-rounded program to your Cadette troop by exploring leadership building skills.
- Key elements of the Cadette program: badges, Journey awards, Leadership awards.
- The necessity of progression for both girls and adults.
- Tips and techniques for managing a Girl-Led troop
- Conducting a safe and productive troop meetings, trips, and events.
- Troop Travel and Finances
- Additional Resources and How to Get the Help You Need
Courtesy: In order to create an effective learning environment for all, our volunteer trainers are unable to accommodate children at this training. Additionally, arriving more than 20 minutes after the start of class may cause you to forfeit credit for this class. Please plan accordingly.