Community Day Camps also provide leadership experiences for Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors in 6-12th grade who help plan and run the camps in partnership with adult Girl Scout volunteers. Opportunities will vary by camp.
When your girl participates in a local volunteer-led Day Camp she makes new friends, develops healthy relationships and learns to practice cooperation and team building. Day Camps are offered from late June through early August and provide girls with enriching local outdoor experiences.
|Aug 6-10||Irvine||Wizarding World of Day Camp|
Day Camp activities and themes vary from year to year, but there's always plenty of fun in store. Past day camps have included:
- Competing in obstacle courses
- Learning how to pitch a tent and set-up a safe campsite
- Cooking outdoors with a Dutch Oven and Buddy Burner
- Participating in community service projects
- Making and exchanging SWAPs with fellow campers
- Building volcanoes and watching them erupt
- Attending a STEM panel with female engineers
- Swimming, singing, hiking, and more!