Outdoor Cooking Training (Anaheim Program Center, 9/5/19)
Adult Learning (Training) is required for at least one (1) adult registered Volunteer per troop planning to cook outdoors with girls.
1. Indoor Overnight Adventures home study booklet
2. Outdoor Cooking Pre-Course (hosted on GSOCLearning.com under Outdoor Essentials)
The Girl Scout Outdoor Cooking Training is a great opportunity for adult volunteers who love getting outdoors!
By the end of Outdoor Cooking Training, you will be able to:
- Plan with Girl-Led activities
- Prepare outdoor meals using charcoal fires, Dutch ovens, propane stoves, buddy burners, and box ovens
- Supervise girls using charcoal and wood-burning fires
- Cook in parks and program centers for day trips and picnics