For every gift of $50 or more, you will receive this commemorative Fund Her Success patch.
Fund Her Success
As the experts in girls, Girl Scouts knows that when provided with the tools and opportunities to lead, girls change the world. It costs Girl Scouts of Orange County $560 per year to prepare each of our nearly 20,000 girls for a lifetime of leadership through our time-tested and research-backed program experiences.
Your tax-deductible donation makes it possible for Girl Scouts of Orange County to provide:
- A safe and inclusive, girl-led environment to explore and develop talents and essential leadership skills
- Hands-on experiences in STEM, the Outdoors, Life Skills and Entrepreneurship activities
- Volunteer support and trainings to troop and service unit leadership who serve as positive female role models and mentors
- Enriching outdoor adventures through Girl Scout day camps and our award-winning Camp Scherman
- Financial assistance for low-income and high-risk girls who wouldn’t otherwise benefit from a Girl Scout experience
Your gift to the Girl Scouts of Orange County paves the way for life-changing experiences and opportunities girls won’t find anywhere else!
Read the Fund Her Success FAQ to learn more, here.
For additional information, contact Kyra Pelachik at 949-461-8825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's time to renew your membership!